We are seeking an Executive Chef for a premier, private club just North of Little Rock, AR! You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and dedicate time to expanding our clientele base to establish the restaurant's brand and reputation.
- Oversee day-to-day culinary operations
- Coordinate food and kitchenware orders
- Check freshness and quality of ingredients
- Assist in the development of menu items
- Standardize recipes and plate presentations
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
- Previous experience in culinary arts, cooking, or other related fields
- Knowledge of cost and labor systems
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Our client is interviewing now, if you meet the above requirements and are interested in this Executive Chef opportunity please do not hesitate to email your resume to Justin Myers, firstname.lastname@example.org
Since Horizon's inception in 1998, our firm has successfully placed thousands of C-level, VP, director, management, sales, marketing and culinary professionals throughout North America.
Whether your company is searching for a top performer or you're looking for a great new job opportunity, the professionals at Horizon Hospitality are here to help.