We are very excited to partner with one of the fastest growing hotel companies in the world. This highly successful hotel brand is branching out into the US market and is looking for employees who want to get in on a groundbreaking opportunity. This company is looking to add a talented and energetic Construction Project Manager or Transformation Lead to one of its newest markets, Washington D.C.. This individual will be responsible for working with hotel partners and contractors to evaluate the current status of a property, determine the needed renovations and manage contractors through the process of converting the property.
The ideal candidate is someone who is hungry to grow with a modern, technology centered company who offers a lot of growth and earning potential.
COMPENSATION: $55,000 - $75,000 (base salary), plus bonus and exceptional benefits and unlimited growth potential
Construction Project Manager Requirements/Qualifications:
- 2-6 years of hands-on Construction Project Management experience with no more than 12 years of total work experience
- Strong willingness to work on-ground with hotel partners
- Ability to take ownership and have a "go-getter" attitude
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving ability, data-driven and ability to work in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to deliver results under pressure and within a specific deadline
- Ability to foresee and plan for contingencies
This is a rapidly growing company and the time to get on board is now! Similar positions are also available in other major, east coast metro areas - if you have interest in relocation!
If you are interested in pursuing this incredible opportunity, please submit your current resume to email@example.com or apply online, today! Upon receiving your application and reviewing your credentials, we will be back in touch regarding the next step in the interview process.