We are proud to partner with a unique, full-service catering and event production company just northwest of Philadelphia to find a new Catering Sales Manager. This company prides itself on creating truly special events that reflect personality and style. The Catering Sales Manager will work with clients every step of the way to ensure they understand and exceed expectations, and make the entire event planning process hassle-free.
The ideal Catering Sales Manager candidate has a passion for quality food/wine with high volume sales experience. As a Catering Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to market and sell catering services to potential social and corporate clients. This is truly an exceptional opportunity for a Catering Sales Manager who is looking to join an established and growing company offering a generous compensation and bonus package with unlimited growth potential.
Catering Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure a high quality of product & presentation needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Creatively plan a variety of menu
- Analyze event requests and assess catering product and equipment requirement
- Work a Flexible Schedule
Catering Sales Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in catering sales or event planning
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you're interested, please apply today or send an updated resume to Kristin@HorizonHospitality.com