Assistant General Manager (Private Yacht Club)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
An exclusive yacht club in Charlotte County, FL is looking to add an ambitious and experienced Assistant General Manager to its growing team. This club has deep roots in the local community, has an excellent track record of growth and success, and prioritizes its members above everything else. This is an excellent opportunity for an AGM or Club House Manager to join and grow quickly with an award-winning team.
Compensation: $75,000 - $90,000 (commensurate with experience) + comprehensive benefits, 401K, flexible time off, and much more!
- Previous Food & Beverage Operations Management
- Strong financial skills to manage P&Ls
- Motivated leader with great time management and organization skills
- Tremendous work ethic with a hands-on leadership approach
- Maintain and exceed the club’s standards for quality, service, and cleanliness
- Leadership and oversight of club operations
- Enable a culture that motivates and empowers the team to always deliver total guest/member satisfaction
- Service mentality with the ability to lead
- Exude the attitude of a leader by fostering team loyalty
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please apply today!
When you’re applying for a job, you want to feel like more than just a page in a stack of resumes. You want to know that you’re seen as a person, and to be recognized for your unique talents and experience! The Horizon Hospitality recruiters are committed to making that happen, and to helping you find the next step in your career.
For over 25 years, the recruiters at Horizon Hospitality have been cultivating relationships with hospitality clients across the country, with exclusive access to confidential searches that you won’t see on any job boards. If a Horizon Hospitality recruiter reaches out with an opportunity, you know it will be worth hearing about.
Clients continue to work with us because we are committed to finding the right talent to fit their needs.
Candidates continue to work with us because we:
• Take time to understand your career direction and goals.
• Ensure that you are fully prepared for every step of the interview process.
• Provide consistent and honest communication at every step.
• Keep your information strictly confidential.
• Connect you with a exciting opportunities for your hospitality career!
HORIZON HOSPITALITY (Hospitality Executive Search)
AddressCharlotte County, FL
RetailView all jobs at HORIZON HOSPITALITY (Hospitality Executive Search)
Get fresh Assistant General Manager (Private Yacht Club) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.