HOPR is looking for an in-house Graphic Designer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is passionate and excited about design and stays on top of current trends, with strong typographic, and layout skills. You love to take initiative and work well within a team, as well as being self-motivated, productive and efficient. Working in a fast paced environment is second nature to you, and you have a positive attitude, and a strong desire for self improvement. On top of all this, you have a portfolio showcasing strong creative work.
HOPR is revolutionizing the way people get around by providing cities, campuses, and the hospitality industry with shared bikes and scooters, accessible through our easy to use HOPR Transit app. Since day one, we’ve been part of a movement to better connect people to transportation options and make cities more accessible. We believe that the more shared-use sustainable mobility options there are, the more we all benefit as a society. HOPR is a great place to work with a fun and talented team. Become an Agent of Change and help people and cities build a better and more sustainable future. HOPR is headquartered in Miami Beach, FL.
- Produce all design work for all HOPR systems, including but not limited to brochures, presentations, sales decks, digital marketing, websites, wayfinding, product mock-ups, event collateral, etc.
- Work with established brand standards to create new marketing materials.
- Contribute to marketing department creative brainstorm of new campaigns.
- Taking large, text-heavy Word Docs and turning them into easy to follow, structured, and well-designed proposals and programs.
Note:The above description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities due to the nature of work performed to accomplish HOPR’s mission.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design.
- 2+ years studio/agency experience.
- In-house experience an asset.
- Ability to develop ideas from concept to execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Must have excellent understanding of design, layout, and typography principles.
- Strong organizational and timeline management skills, with keen attention to detail.
- Confident to take initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible to adapt to changing timelines and priorities.
- Must be fluent in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. Speed and efficiency is a must.
- Video and photography editing capability an asset.
- Illustration and/or copy writing skills an asset.
- Excitement and interest in bike sharing.
To apply, please send a resume and a link to your portfolio.
HOPR is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors.