Registered Nurse (Variable/PRN) - Montrose
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At HopeWest, you get to be the nurse you always dreamed of being! You will be one of those people patients and families call “angels,” providing compassionate care, strength and courage. If you want something “more than a job,” more like a calling – you will find it at HopeWest. If you want to connect with the reasons you became a nurse, use the experience and education you have gained and find the joy of reward in the care you provide then you will love hospice nursing. This is life changing work!
In addition to having strong clinical skills, Hospice Nurses are “teachers” – helping patients identify their own personal goals of care and helping caregivers have confidence in caring for their family member. They are generalists on all diseases and specialists in symptom management, requiring excellence in assessment and critical thinking. We provide care wherever our patients call home - private homes, nursing homes, group homes or assisted living facilities.
Hospice nurses thrive at HopeWest, an environment which fosters personalized care. There is opportunity to grow through regular education offerings as well as support to achieve a certification in Hospice & Palliative Nursing (CHPN).
The Variable/PRN Registered Nurse will assist in covering 8-hour shifts, with occasional back-up for weekends and on-call as needed.
Who Should Apply?
- RN’s with a minimum of one year acute care experience in medical/surgical, ICU, ER or other acute or home health setting experience
- RN’s with strong communication skills and a desire to work in a team environment
Requirements, Pay and Benefits:
- Must have unrestricted RN license in the State of Colorado
- Must have valid Colorado driver’s license, reliable transportation and auto insurance coverage
- Starting hourly pay: $35.50- $36.50 (plus applicable differentials for weekend coverage)
- Premium pay for BSN, bilingual fluency and CHPN
- Mileage reimbursement for work related driving
- Cell phone and laptop provided for documentation
At HopeWest, we hold strong core values that are followed internally with staff as well as in the daily care of our patients & their loved ones. Employees of HopeWest are ambassadors that help continue our strong reputation in the communities we serve. If you want to feel honor and pride in the work that you do, while supporting a meaningful mission, come join our HopeWest Team!
Together, through creativity, volunteerism, and philanthropy we change the experiences of aging, illness, and grief – one family at a time.
AddressGrand Junction, CO
HealthcareView all jobs at HOPEWEST
Get fresh Home Based RN jobs daily straight to your inbox!