Description: Hope’s Outlet Ministries (thrift store) is a non-profit Christian organization that strives to meet our local communities physical and spiritual needs. We are looking for a full-time box truck driver to join our 35 person strong team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, ambitious, and engaged. This is a day shift - typically working 4 days a week, 10 hour shifts and is based out of the Muskegon, MI area.
· Safely driving a box truck
· Loading / unloading a box truck
· Local pickups and deliveries to residential customers
· Helping support backrooms of stores (ie. stacking boxes, picking up trash, unloading/loading furniture, moving seasonal merchandise)
· Must be a team player, able to work well with coworkers and customers
· Great attitude and work ethic
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to perform heavy lifting (75lbs+)
· Must be 18 years or older (required)
· 1 year of box truck driving experience (preferred)
· Up to date drivers license and clean driving record (required)
- Duties and requirements are a basic overview of the position, but are not limited to the above.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $12.00 - $15.00/hour.
About HOPE'S OUTLET-GLADE: Hope's Outlet Glade in Muskegon, MI is looking for an individual to join our mission-minded team. We are located on 2424 Glade St. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, ambitious, reliable and a people-person.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.