LPC/ LCSW / LMFT / RN / Social Workers / Counselor’s IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!
Northeast GA Counties: Habersham, White, Stephens, Rabun, Lumpkin, Hall, Franklin, Dawson and Forsyth
Immediate need for fully Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC’s), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT’s), Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW’s), and individuals with a bachelor’s degree in social work, counseling, psychology, or in one of the helping professions.
Candidates will be part of a clinical team and provide assessments and counseling services to children and adolescents in a community setting (typical the child’s home). The service locations are in the following northeast Georgia counties:Habersham, White, Stephens, Rabun, Lumpkin, Hall, Franklin, Dawson and Forsyth.
Position 1: Team Leader
· Current Georgia licensed LPC, LCSW, LMFT, or RN and have experience working with children with serious emotional disturbances (SED}.
· Required to lead and provide clinical and administrative leadership to the team – such as: creating and updating treatment plans, coordinating and overseeing weekly staffing and training.
· Extremely organized and efficient in meeting documentation requirements and working with a team.
Position 2: Clinician
· Current Georgia licensed LMSW, LAPC, LAMFT or Masters Leveled Student Trainee (pursuing licensure) with at least one year proven experience or possess a bachelor’s degree in social work, counseling, psychology, or one of the helping professions.
· Extremely organized and efficient in meeting documentation requirements and working as a team.
Excellent verbal and written skills are essential for all positions. Candidates must pass a national criminal background check. Positions may require non-traditional work days and hours.
Highly competitive salaries.
If interested, please submit your resume and salary requirements by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 678-868-1000.