Associate Publisher, HONOLULU (Hybrid)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
An exceptional opportunity for the position of Associate Publisher has become available at HONOLULU Magazine Group (www.HonoluluMagazine.com). HONOLULU Magazine is Hawai’i’s most established magazine, having served Island residents and savvy visitors for 135 years. We are owned by aio Media Group, a local company that puts employees first, embraces innovation and encourages conversation about how to help make Hawai’i a better place for all of us.
We are seeking a sales leader with a demonstrated ability to build and coach a seasoned sales team to higher performance. Someone very skilled at building rapport with senior decision makers in Hawai’i's business community; developing and managing the sales budget including accurately forecasting sales; creating print, digital, and event sponsorship solutions; representing HONOLULU, HONOLULU Family, Frolic Hawaii and the aio Media Group at various events. You must have a strong desire to work with a close, creative, fun, dynamic team across sales, editorial, design, marketing and event departments. This position reports to the HONOLULU Magazine Group Publisher and has opportunities for advancement.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing, or equivalent professional work experience
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience (media sales preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of sales management experience, or minimum 5 years of supervisory experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams, and OneDrive
- Proficiency with using a CRM system to manage a sales team including sales funnel management and forecasting
- Current driver's license valid in Hawaii and use of personal vehicle for company business
Compensation and benefits:
- Base salary commensurate with experience plus commissions on overall team sales
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid company holidays, vacation and sick leave
- 100% company-paid medical and dental coverage under the base plan for yourself with subsidized spouse/dependent coverage
- Opportunity for training and professional development
To apply, click on the "APPLY" button on this posting and upload a resume and cover letter. aio Media Group is Hawaii's largest locally owned media group and is a member of the aio family of businesses. To learn more about aio, please visit us at www.aioHawaii.com.
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Publishing Office jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.