HONG KONG TOURISM BOARD Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $45,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
Purpose of the Job
The Administration Officer: 1) supports the Manager, Finance & Administration and performs a variety of accounts payable and bookkeeping duties, 2) provides administrative assistance to other departments including consumer marketing, trade marketing and public relations.
To provide effective support to the finance and administrative function across departments. The position will spend approximately 50% of time assisting the Manager, Finance & Administration and 50% of the time providing administrative support to other departments.
Reports to the Manager, Finance & Administration.
The position assists the Manager, Finance & Administration and other departments as needed. External contact could include but are not limited to: suppliers and creditors; contractors; consultants; utilities companies. Assists as needed with reports and follow-up to Hong Kong head office.
· The position will work with the Manager, Finance and Administration in the following areas:
o Compile and check all monthly AP entries.
o Ensure staff expenses & PO submission are in compliance with documented
financial procedures/ polices.
o Works with Manager Finance & Administration to answer all head office
queries on monthly account returns.
o Maintains fixed assets register with periodic physical count.
o Other duties include ordering and maintenance of office supplies, assistance in office operations, answering outside phone and email questions.
· The position will work with the other departments as follows:
o Support the execution of tradeshows and events and liaison with vendors.
o Assist business teams on collateral/ stock management.
o Handle consumer and trade phone and email inquiries
o Conduct desktop research to compile data and analysis reports for business teams.
o Assist digital marketing team in reporting and analysis of performance metrics.
o Assist in preparation of presentation decks for business teams.
· College Degree required.
· 2-3 years of proven bookkeeping and administrative experience.
· Reliable and honest.
· Proactive approach and ability to solve problems.
· Strong team player and people skills.
· Computer and technically savvy is a must, must be very proficient in Microsoft Office suite. of tools, especially Excel.
· Good time management skills, works well under pressure, and is an effective multi-tasker.
· Excellent oral and written communications skills.
· Having experience supporting network server (hardware, operating systems, and applications), Microsoft (operating system and application) is a plus but not required.
HONG KONG TOURISM BOARD
Leading International Tourism Organization – Los Angeles, CA
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at HONG KONG TOURISM BOARD