HomeServe USA, ranked as a 2017 Top Work Place, provides emergency repair plans which are like roadside assistance for your home. Our vision is to become the top-of-mind solution for consumers when something goes wrong in their home. Our incredible growth is fueled by a dynamic team who values collaboration, innovation and delivering exceptional customer service, all while working in a fun and friendly environment. HomeServe USA is part of a global organization that serves millions of customers in the US, UK, France, Italy and Spain. Come see why you should work for HomeServe USA!
HomeServe aspires to be the world's most trusted provider of home repairs and improvements. Our incredible growth is fueled by a dynamic team who value collaboration, innovation and delivering exceptional customer service, all while working in a fun and friendly environment.
A key element of delivering our vision is growing our Heating and Cooling business across our global footprint in the US, Spain, France and the UK. The HVAC residential market across all our countries is worth over 36bn annually. The Global Director of Marketing will define our HVAC value proposition and B2C marketing strategy, support the implementation of this at a local level and drive the exchange and implementation of best practices across all HomeServe territories. The implementation of best practices is critical to the success of HomeServe's HVAC strategy and therefore delivering profitable installation, repair and maintenance services in all our countries.
This role reports to the Global Managing Director, HVAC and will require approximately 25% international travel.
- Defining the Global HVAC value proposition and commercial strategy (establishing "who we are"). Supporting the implementation and interpretation of this at a local level.
- Being the principle stakeholder working with HVAC marketing, product, and sales & commercial leads in all of HomeServe's countries, providing business leadership to ensure strategic goals are met & exceeded.
- Establishing the global product development roadmap for HVAC and working with our individual territories, ensuring we continue to innovate compelling customer value propositions.
- Identifying opportunities to drive performance improvement through a close understanding of the operating model for HomeServe's individual HVAC businesses.
- Ensure that HVAC operations deliver organic growth through promoting and supporting the 'virtuous circle,' soliciting new customers through installs, repairs, servicing and policies, and cross selling the same.
- Establishing methodology and approach that enables a meaningful comparison of KPI's across all territories; encouraging information sharing to help promptly address any opportunities to ensure goals are met & exceeded.
- Creating a best practice culture that drives the proactive sharing of information (both successes & failures) across all territories to accelerate learning.
- Becoming an HVAC expert. Maintaining an up to date awareness of the future direction of HVAC and adjacent industries, to shape and inform our global product roadmap and commercial strategy.
- Identifying and building strong rapport with key stakeholders; gaining input to and support for key projects and strategic initiatives.
- Understanding the competing priorities in the individual countries and how these might impact the local HVAC businesses.
- Support the HVAC M&A process from diligence through development and execution of best practices marketing in acquired companies.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- Extensive experience in B2C marketing and/or product development, ideally in a Home Services business.
- Substantial previous experience of successfully leading business units and/or key strategic initiatives.
- Proven track record working in a fast paced, dynamic and growth-oriented organization, ideally in the Home Services sector.
- Excellent strategic & commercial acumen, with strong knowledge of commercial models and B2C marketing strategies. Strong knowledge of localized online and offline marketing is desired.
- Gravitas, with ability to influence stakeholders at all levels in business. Demonstrated collaborator with exceptional interpersonal skills. Values open communication and debate. Able to easily build internal and external relationships internationally. Strong influencing skills.
- High degree of professionalism, with a proven track record of working commercially at an executive level.
- Energetic and driven, with the ability to manage shifting and/or multiple priorities.
- Excellent presentation skills (both preparation and delivery). Ability to translate commercial objectives into actionable plans. Ability speak/write French and/or Spanish is a plus.
- Highly analytical, utilizing numbers, met