Senior Care - Client Services Coordinator
HOME INSTEAD Southern Oregon Medford, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Home Instead Senior Care®
Client Care Coordinator Job Description
Rogue Valley Senior Care, LLC d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care
The Client Care Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties that relate to client care including care consultations with potential clients and family members, client/CAREGiverSM introductions and quality assurance visits with existing clients. They use the consultative sales approach to determine each individual client’s needs to provide solutions and create a tailored service plan. They continuously evaluate the plan through a series of ongoing communications and visits to ensure high quality care, client satisfaction and retention as well as opportunities to increase service hours.
· Reflect the core values of Rogue Valley Senior Care, LLC (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
· Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan.
· Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
· Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up schedule with potential clients and families who have yet to commit to service.
· Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client’s care.
· Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions with every new client and with every new CAREGiver.
· Create and maintain client and responsible party records documenting all quality assurance meetings.
· Plan and execute a schedule that ensures each client has at minimum one quality assurance visit per (month/quarter).
· Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to best support the ongoing needs of clients through a quality assurance program.
· Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients, family members, the franchise owner, colleagues and CAREGivers, and referral providers/care providers.
· Work with clients and their families on the various issues that may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well as receiving the services needed.
· Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
· Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
· Participate as needed in all CAREGiver meetings
· Maintain regular attendance to execute job responsibilities
· Conduct Family Education sessions as needed
· Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
· College degree preferred
· One year experience in home care, health care or senior-related industry required, an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license
· None –
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by Rogue Valley Senior Care, LLC (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise.
· Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
· Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
· Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
· Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
· Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
· Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
· Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
· Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
· Must have the ability to operate office equipment
· Must be able to operate HISC technology systems
· Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
· Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
· Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
· Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
· Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
HOME INSTEAD Southern OregonWhy Work Here?
Come join a purpose-driven company that values personal and professional growth!
1575 E McAndrews RdMedford, OR
BusinessView all jobs at HOME INSTEAD Southern Oregon