Holt CAT is the largest Caterpillar dealership of heavy equipment in the United States. We have a full-time, 1st shift Shop Service Technician-Heavy Equipment;at our Bridgeport, Texas location.The hours of the position are Monday- Friday - 7 AM -4 PM.
Job Description :
This position is responsible for providing high-quality repair service on heavy equipmentin a shop environment, in order to respond to customer needs in a positive, caring, and timely manner and to ensure maximum value for work performed.
- Troubleshoot and perform complex repairs correctly in the shop such as pumps, hydraulic, engine, transmissions, HVAC, and electrical issues and repairs.
- At least3 years of field or shop service tech troubleshooting and repair skills of heavy equipment such as dozers, backhoes, front-end loaders, excavators, etc.
- Must have GED or High School Diploma. Diesel Tech Schooling highly desired.
- Must have steady employment.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a safe driving history.
- Must have the ability to obtain a forklift license.
- Ability to frequently reach, bend, walk, etc.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds,approximately5 times a day.
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Excellent attendance required.
- Must be able to work Monday thru Friday -7 AM -4 PM.
- Ability to be productive by working efficiently and effectively with a high energy level.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Must have their own tools.
We also provide excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, vacation, and holiday pay.
- HOLT CAT (and related entities) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our practice to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. All employment decisions at HOLT CAT and related entities will be made on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
- It is the policy and commitment of HOLT CAT and related entities to ensure equal opportunity is provided in all employment opportunities and practices, regardless of race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP on our website.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)