- Acts as the primary contact for internal and external customers, SalesForce Team, Demo, Loaner, RPO, and Sales Representatives
- Coordinates equipment for Demo, Loaner, RPO, and Sales
- Certificate of Insurance (COTI) management and assists sales representatives with COTI documentation
- Reconciles inventory in a timely manner
- Schedules delivery and pick-up of inventory
- Directs and monitors product health loaner process
- Maintains the appropriate stocking level of Work Tools
- Initiates credit release requests
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of construction and rental industry equipment
- Knowledge of business accounting principles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Intermediate computer and related software applications skills
- Intermediate MS Office Excel and PowerPoint skills; Advanced MS Word skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to interact with tact and courtesy and maintain a professional manner
- The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
Education and Experience:
- Less than one year of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Up to 5% travel may be expected
How to Apply :
You must apply to our website in order to be considered for employment. The website is www.holtcat.com/careers.
We also provide excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, vacation, and holiday pay.
- HOLT CAT (and related entities) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our practice to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. All employment decisions at HOLT CAT and related entities will be made on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
- It is the policy and commitment of HOLT CAT and related entities to ensure equal opportunity is provided in all employment opportunities and practices, regardless of race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP on our website.