Compact Construction Equipment - Shop Technician
Holt CAT is the largest Caterpillar dealership of heavy equipment in the United States. We have a full-time, 1st shift Compact Construction Equipment - Shop Technician position available at our Fort Worth location.
Job Description :
This position is responsible for providing high-quality repair service on Compact Construction Equipment in a shop environment, in order to respond to customer needs in a positive, caring and timely manner and to ensure maximum value for work performed.
A qualified candidate must have the following skills or abilities:
- Troubleshoot and perform complex repairs correctly in the shop such as pumps, hydraulic, engine, transmissions, HVAC and electrical issues and repairs.
- Candidates must have 3 years or greater of field or shop service tech troubleshooting and repair skills of Compact Construction Equipment; such as Skid Steers and smaller construction equipment ( mini excavators ).
- Must have GED or High School Diploma. Diesel Tech Schooling highly desired.
- Must have steady employment.
- Must have valid drivers' license and safe driving history.
- Must have the ability to obtain a forklift license.
Ability to frequently reach, bend, walk, etc.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. approximately 5 times a day.
Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
Excellent attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Excellent attendance required.
- Ability to be productive by working efficiently and effectively with a high energy level.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Must have own tools.
How to Apply :
You must apply to our website in order to be considered for employment. The website is: http://www.holtcat.com/careers.
We also provide excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, vacation and holiday pay.
- HOLT CAT (and related entities) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our practice to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. All employment decisions at HOLT CAT and related entities will be made on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
- It is the policy and commitment of HOLT CAT and related entities to ensure equal opportunity is provided in all employment opportunities and practices, regardless of race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP on our website.