Right of way Agent / Customer Service
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Since 1936, we have proudly served the electric power, low voltage technology, natural gas and telecommunications industries. With offices in 12 states and 2,600+ highly skilled Teammates, we work closely every day with Customers throughout the United States. Our company is your Best Choice for Utility Engineering, Construction, Installation and Maintenance..
Customer Service Representative role.
- 50% of the day is spent in the office 50% out in the field.
- Connect with Customers in person, over the phone and email.
- Schedule appointments to customer homes and consult through construction process.
Requirements of the position
- Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Oral and written communication skills
- Associates Degree Preferred, or Highschool diploma with 2-3 years Customer service.
- Self-starting individual who follows directions and procedures, adheres to a work schedule and can focus on details
- Interpersonal (people) skills
- Must be flexible and able to work effectively in a Team environment and consistently maintain a professional and respectful demeanor/ attitude with co-workers, customers, vendors, outside contractors, and governmental agencies
- Possess analytical and reconciliation skills necessary for problem solving and decision making
HNM Systems, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at HNM Systems, Inc.