HNI Healthcare empowers doctors to excel at what they do best - provide exceptional medical care. A forward-thinking, physician-focused practice management company, HNI Healthcare is committed to value-based, streamlined patient care. We understand that ground zero for healthcare transformation begins with a talented, devoted, collaborative physician team.
HNI Healthcare is dedicated to recruiting an exceptional, diverse workforce. Come grow your career with HNI Healthcare. Our program features:
- Full-time and PRN and Medical Directorship opportunities available
- Opportunity to serve a 268-bed Level III Trauma facility including at 24 bed ICU
- Flexible schedule
- Provide consultative Neurology services
- Be part of the development of a stroke certified center of excellence
- Collaborative HNI Neurohospitalist, Hospitalist and Intensivist Team
Why HNI Healthcare?
The VitalSignstm Technology Advantage - VitalSigns provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture - HNI?s exclusive HNICore Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture?s long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, inpatient care.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in Neurology.
- Current, unrestricted, Louisiana state license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
Location Overview: Monroe and West Monroe, LA
Known as the Twin Cities of northeast Louisiana, Monroe (population 50,000) and West Monroe (population 13,000) are on opposite sides of the Ouachita River. The two cities are located equidistant from Dallas, Texas, and New Orleans, each about 280 miles away.
Residents of Monroe and West Monroe enjoy the warmth and neighborliness associated with small town living, but they don?t lack big-city amenities. For instance, Pecanland Mall, with five anchor stores and more than 100 specialty stores, is the largest in North Louisiana, and the area boasts four golf courses.