Maintenance Technician $5,000 Sign-on Bonus!
- Expired: October 05, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
*****Please note we are located in Muscatine, IA*****
HON and Allsteel, industry leaders in workplace furnishings, are in search of an Advanced Maintenance Technician join our HNI Furniture Operations team in Muscatine, IA!
Pay: INCREASED pay rates that include a $5,000 sign on bonus for eligible and qualified full-time hires (eligibility noted below). Our 2nd, 3rd, or weekend shift opportunities receive an additional hourly shift differential. We pay our Members weekly!
In a Maintenance Technician role, you will be responsible for performing a wide variety of installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs related to production equipment, plant facilities, and environmental systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Installs, maintains, troubleshoots and repairs production and any specialized equipment involving:
- Power Transmission, Lubrication and Pumps
- Instrument/Vision Systems (Repair, Install, and Troubleshoot)
- Piping and plumbing
- Electrical Theory
- Mechanical Operations
- Motors, Automation and Robotics (Maintain and Repair)
- Paint Oven Process Heating, Paint Oven Controls and Troubles
Work Environment/ Physical Conditions:
- Dust, fumes and noise are commonplace
- Seasonal fluctuations in temperatures and humidity are expected
- Stand and/or work for up to 10-hours per day
- Lift and carry up to 40lbs on a continuous basis
WHAT IT TAKES
- Preferably a minimum of 4 years of experience in an industrial or military setting focusing on electro-mechanical maintenance, electrical and power distribution, electronics, pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical equipment, motor controls, drives and programmable controllers.
- Relatable experience as a: Industrial Maintenance Mechanics/Technicians, Industrial Electricians, Millwrights, PLC/Automation/Robotic Technician, etc.
Education and/or Required Training:
- No prior education or training is required.
- Must successfully meet the benchmark of skill assessment of an Advanced Maintenance Technician or Skilled Trades Specialist to be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Entry-level maintenance and apprentice positions are not eligible.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR HNI
- Healthcare: Benefits that start Day 1! In addition to full medical, dental and vision insurance. All our plans offer free preventative healthcare.
- Paid Holidays: We offer 11 paid holidays per year and you are eligible starting Day 1!
- Paid Time Off: Begin to accrue vacation time in your first month. We also reward you with additional time off for perfect attendance.
- We offer great rewards for members after 12 months of service including a great 401K company contribution, profit sharing bonuses, educational reimbursement program, and the ability to buy our products at a discounted Member's only price.
At HNI, you’ll find any number of opportunities to grow your skills and enjoy a long-term, lasting career. We offer many ways for our Members to grow their skills, their contribution and their earning potential. And you don’t even have to start with a specific career path in mind!
We are 30-miles or less from: Wilton, Nichols, Durant, West Liberty, Wapello, Walcott, Columbus Junction, Tipton, Riverside, Illinois City and New Boston.
If you’re willing to learn, we’re ready to train you in ways that will grow your skills and provide opportunities to advance. All we ask is that you be flexible, hard-working and ready to try new things.
To apply for a full-time position, please complete an application online or stop by Monday thru Friday, 8am-5pm: Recruitment Center, 816 East 5th Street, Muscatine, IA 52761. 563.272.7446
We look forward to hearing from you!
Why HNI Corporation?
HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer of workplace furnishings and building products, operating under two segments. The workplace furnishings segment is a leading global designer and provider of commercial furnishings, going to market under multiple unique brands. The residential building products segment is the nation’s leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth products, which include a full array of gas, electric, wood, and pellet-burning fireplaces, inserts, stoves, facings, and accessories.
As one of the larger employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation has been ranked by Industry Week magazine as one of the “Top 100 Best Managed Companies in the World”, by Fortune magazine as “The Most Admired Company” in the furniture industry; and named by Chief Executive Magazine as one of the world’s best companies for leadership development.
HNI Furniture Operations is the branded name for our furniture manufacturing and operations structure. This encompasses all roles in manufacturing, plant engineering, supply chain, distribution and logistics, as well as some roles in finance and accounting, and human resources. By centralizing these key functions, we enhance our efficiencies, reduce costs, and ultimately improve our customer’s experience with HNI! When you accept a role in LFO, you’ll have the opportunity to make a significant impact on both our future and yours with work that matters, empowerment and autonomy, and growth without limits.
We invite you to visit us at www.HNICorp.com for the best visual overview of our organization. Be sure to watch the ‘We Believe’ video for an inspiring look at the foundational core beliefs and member-owned culture of HNI Corporation!
HNI Furniture Operations
Real EstateView all jobs at HNI Furniture Operations