Project Management Office (PMO) Manager (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HNI Corporation is a global family of brands for the workplace and home dedicated to enhancing the spaces where we live, work, and gather. We pride ourselves on fostering an environment where we make a positive impact on others; upholding our beliefs in integrity, inclusion and belonging.
What we need:
We are adding a Project Management Office (PMO) Manager to our team!
In this position, you will oversee multiple business projects across multiple organization. By partnering and communicating effectively with eCommerce, digital marketing, and business unit leaders, you will ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects
- Project management planning including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables
- Create long and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
- Serve as a point of contact for teams when multiple team members are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Analyze financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation
- Track project performance to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Communicate with business unit leaders to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Responsible for reporting weekly and monthly on project status/updates
- Oversee the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards
- Draft new and improve existing project management office policies and processes
- Continuously evaluate projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines
- Accurately document the project's creation, development, and execution as well as the project's scope, budget, and justification
What you have:
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be advantageous
- Minimum of five years' experience in project management or PMO
- A minimum of one year's experience in a supervisory position may be advantageous
- Strong project management software applications knowledge required
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong leadership skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and multi-task with a strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to influence without authority
HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer of workplace furnishings and building products, operating under two segments. The workplace furnishings segment is a leading global designer and provider of commercial furnishings, going to market under multiple unique brands. The residential building products segment is the nation’s leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth products.
As one of the larger employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation was recognized in 2018, 2019, and 2020 for the diversity of our Board of Directors and was named in 2020 and 2021 as one of America's Most Responsible Companies by Newsweek.
How we act today protects how we live tomorrow. Check out our 2020 CSR Report here: https://www.hnicorp.com/social-responsibility
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), are not just core beliefs at HNI - they are operational imperatives. We value each other’s differences in experiences and ideas to solve problems and better serve our customers. Take a look at our DEI goals here: https://www.hnicorp.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion
We offer Benefits on Day 1, including a new voluntary benefit, Daily Pay! To learn about all the benefits HNI has to offer visit www.HNIbenefits.com.
We also invite you to visit us at www.HNICorp.com to learn more!
TechnologyView all jobs at HNI Corporation