Customer Service Representative
- Posted: 2 days ago
HMTX is an industry-leading creator of high-quality, fashion-forward flooring, and home decor. We design, develop, and manage user-centered experiences that share our passion for design, beauty, and trends. We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our HMTX Customer Service Team located in the Calhoun, Georgia office. With the companys core values of integrity, reliability, sustainability, transparency, innovation, and quality, we are looking for a determined professional who has the drive and dedication for providing world-class customer experiences.
The position of Customer Service Representative is responsible for daily customer care through communication with internal and external customers and order processing. The position requires the ability review an order and through careful assessment determine actions needed to process the order. Attention to detail, accuracy and communication are important.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Answer incoming customer call regarding product information, stock checks, order status, order changes and other related issues.
- Review and assess customers purchase orders to determine the number of orders needed depending on warehouse locations of inventory.
- Send order confirmation to customers once orders have been entered into the ERP system.
- Professionally communicate with customers via telephone or email questions or issues with their order
- Obtain expedited freight quotes when necessary.
- Assist Technical Service group with resolving claims issues customers are experiencing.
- Generate return authorization forms to provide to the customer and warehouses.
- Review freight issue and enter replacement orders for missing products/ damages in transit shipments.
- Place inventory on hold as requested by Sales Representatives and Sales Agents request
- Process prior day warehouse paperwork to assist accounting with preparation of customer invoices.
- Provide information for various reports given to management.
- Input relevant paperwork from all orders into repository
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Accurate with simple math formulas
- Understand and experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience using ERP Systems such as Sage and Dancik.
- Experience using CRM software such as Salesforce.
- Aptitude and interest in learning technology and driving productivity improvements.
- Must be a team player with excellent people and organizational skills.
- Experience with understanding and processing multifaceted orders.
- Must be a self-motivated and independent-thinking individual.
- Experience communicating within an organization and externally with customers.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Work schedule is generally Monday Friday, 8:00 am 5:00 pm EST.
- Level of physical activity (walking, sitting/standing at a desk) is required for this job.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
BusinessView all jobs at HMTX Industries