Are you ready to help patients and their families during a time of need?
For over 23 years now, HMP DME Serviceshas been the premier provider of durable medical equipment to patients under hospice care. Our 24/7 delivery and service operation, based in Blue Springs, has grown and we need to add to our in-house Customer Service Team.
- Answer questions via phone, email, and fax, from Hospice Personnel, Nursing Homes and Patient Families.
- Enter, Confirm and Complete, sales orders, pickup orders, transfer orders and exchange orders.
- Track Serialized inventory using Excel spreadsheets.
- Assist in troubleshooting primary equipment with customers i.e. concentrators, nebulizers, suction equipment and wheelchairs.
- Create, organize, update and file patient folders/files.
- Interact/coordinate with company personnel to ensure that orders are dispatched correctly and on a timely basis.
- Communicate with company personnel, accounts and families regarding delivery and pickup status.
- Execute a variety of reporting and creation functions using proprietary software, MS Office, internet, and email.
- Communicate with Sales and all concerned departments on pricing, contracts and Customer Service issues.
- Be a positive, hard-working, fast-paced “Team Player”.
- High School Diploma
- Strong People Skills
- Excellent computer skills, Word, Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter
- Must know how to use and set up standard DME equipment (will be trained)
- Basic knowledge in use of office machines
- Strong organization skills
- Basic 10-key and typing skills
- Full-time position
- Afternoons, evenings and weekend shift
- 5-day work week
- Vision, dental, medical insurance for only $95/mo
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan at 6 months with employer match
- $13-14/hr; Commensurate with experience