Branch Customer Service Representative/RT Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity where you make a difference in people's lives daily? Then come join HME Specialists, we are New Mexico's largest local medical equipment and supply company!
HME Specialists is a rapidly expanding company with a great work environment, career growth opportunities and great benefits. We offer Health, Dental and Vison Insurance, generous paid time off and great employee discounts!
SUMMARY: Interview customers and record interview information into computer for customer service by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following:
- Answer and distribute incoming telephone calls.
- Obtain complete and accurate information for Patient Demographics.
- Assist walk-in customers.
- Schedule referrals and customers with appointment times for set up of RT services.
- Scheduling of NOS set ups and pick ups. Cleaning of returned NOSs.
- Pull and distribute faxes accordingly.
- Complete assigned projects.
- Speak with customers by phone or in person and receive orders for delivery, pick-up, discontinuance, maintenance or changes in service.
- Fill out order forms, determine charges and coverage for service requested, alert customers of and collect co-pays and insert data into information system.
- Download data cards for CPAP/BIPAP customers. Fax download reports to physicians or clinics.
- Document complaints of service and equipment failures.
- Speak with dissatisfied customers and coordinate the correction of the complaint and ensure service recovery.
- Recommend corrective services to adjust customer complaints.
- Complete required annual and monthly on-line Courses.
- Participate in traditional and e-learning programs.
- Follow proper building closing procedures.
- Perform other duties or special projects when necessary.
- Maintain excellent customer service.
- Support the HME Specialists' Mission Statement, vision and values.
- Adhere to HME Specialists culture and behavior standards.
Salary: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Schedule: 8 hour shift
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Medical office experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
If you meet the above qualifications, we want to hear from you! Submit your resume TODAY to join our team of passionate, caring professionals!
HME Specialists LLC
AddressSanta Fe, NM
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?