The Janitorial Account Manager is assigned to a designated work-site overseeing a group of custodians to assure assignments are completed in an effective, efficient, safe and timely manner, and overseeing all custodial activities on all shifts.
This position requires great flexibility.
- Maintain good client relations.
- Resolve all customer issues in a timely manner.
- Participate in interviewing, make hiring decisions, and train new hires.
- Enforces policy and procedures. May be required to discipline, suspend or terminate employees.
- Maintains distribution and delivery of supplies and equipment to custodial staff.
- Team leadership Abilities
- Monitor to ensure quality control expectations are met
- Manage expenditures such as labor and supplies to budget
- Manage schedules to ensure contract compliance
- Review employee performance and be able to execute training and corrective action plans
- Complete all quality control programs in accordance with company guidelines
- Ability to self-manage daily activities without supervision.
Skills and Knowledge
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good client/customer service skills
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort
- Basic knowledge of cleaning products or willing to learn.