HM Cragg Billings, MT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Company Overview: Established in 1982, TW Enterprises, Inc. (subsidiary of HM Cragg) is a power system solutions specialist and dealer for GENERAC Power Systems in Billings, Montana. TWE has specialists on site who are experts at finding reliable power solutions for those who need them; from bid specification and quotes, parts, and technical assistance on products, to service and emergency repair. TWE is dedicated to our clients and our expanding territory of responsibility including (Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, North Dakota, and South Dakota).
Reporting Relationship: The Shop Technician reports to the Service Manager
A TWE Shop Technician is responsible for:
- Trouble shooting, diagnosing, repairing and performing preventive maintenance on generator equipment.
- Performing warranty work on power generation equipment per manufacturing protocols.
- Processing required paperwork within deadlines.
- Assist with maintaining parts inventory in TWEgen manufacturing.
- 2 years of experience with diesel and/or natural gas engines, generators.
- Valid Driver's License and good driving and safety record.
- Basic mechanical and electrical knowledge, attention to details.
- Basic computer skills, including the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Candidates in this position will be working primarily indoors in varying weather conditions.
- Techs may travel to customer locations for on-site repairs and to fulfill service and maintenance contract agreements. Service technicians are required to work around electricity and other potential safety hazards.
- Use of appropriate safety equipment and practices are required.
- Dexterity and strength sufficient to climb ladders, stand, bend, push, pull and lift 75 pounds safely.
An equivalent combination of education and experience relating to the above tasks, knowledge, skills and abilities will be considered. Competitive wages offered and negotiable depending on experience. Benefits after the trial period include paid healthcare for the employee, paid time off and benefits to be discussed with employer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. HM Cragg reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
ManufacturingView all jobs at HM Cragg