Customer Service Representative - Repair Management Coordinator
HKT TeleservicesGrove City, OH
Expired: 27 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HKT Teleservices is now hiring a CSR Repair Management Coordinator.
As the CSR Repair Management Coordinator you will be responsible for providing world class customer service on all inbound warranty claims calls. Tasks include assessing claims, troubleshooting, advising customers whether or not they are covered by our warranty, communicating ongoing actions, and deploying contractors in a manner that enhances the reputation of HKT, Repair Management.
We offer: • Competitive compensation • Excellent benefits, including generous Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance • Career development and advancement opportunities • Business-casual attire throughout the week • Friendly, open and team-oriented work atmosphere
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience working in a call center environment. • At least 2 years of experience in a customer service role.
• Must be at least 18 years old. • Knowledge of home repairs processes and terminology is desired. • Computer literate in Outlook and Word. • Well organized, with good attention to detail. • Flexible, proactive, and self-motivated.
• Handle a high volume of customer claims calls and verify entitlements in accordance with our guaranteed standards of service and contract coverage. • Work with customers throughout the U.S. in a call center environment to troubleshoot and isolate problems. • Write and respond to customer and contracted tradesmen correspondence and interoffice communications in a professional and concise manner. • Use good judgment and guidelines when handling difficult situations. • Assist in retaining the customer base and contract renewals by providing exceptional customer service during every contact. • Build excellent customer relationships during every interaction. • Data entry, including contractor invoices, general customer account information, and actions taken during customer calls. • Provide feedback to management regarding customer comments as a basis to develop ideas for improved services, processes and procedures • Participate in the holiday on-call rotation schedule as required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. • Good judgment and problem-solving skills.
• 40 hours per week, including Saturdays or Sundays. • Must be available to be on call – 24/7 basis is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Grove City,OH USA
Get fresh Customer Service Representative - Repair Management Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!