Job Title: Customer Service Representative, Inbound Tier 2
Location: Lincoln, NE
Reports To: Team Leader, Customer Care; Manager, Operations; Site Director
Status: Temporary Hourly/ Non-Exempt
Provide world-class service and support to new and existing individual investors, distribution partners, and/or clients primarily through inbound telephone calls as well as through various contact channels to nurture long term relationships. Deliver a highly trained, energetic and highly engaged presentation style to ensure a positive call experience. Demonstrate service skills and persuasive retention efforts through product expertise and call flow navigation to provide an exceptional customer experience and to meet business objectives. Consistently demonstrate exceptional call quality to ensure all client guidelines and expectations are adhered to in every engagement.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
· Utilizing White Glove, First Class Service, serve as an advocate to the caller in each engagement by ensuring all transactions are accurately completed appropriate forms are provided with satisfactory resolution.
· Research issues and/or concerns responding to customers timely and/or use the designated process and contacts to escalate as appropriate.
· Communicate clearly, professionally and positively in each engagement.
· Listen to and empathize as appropriate with customers and acknowledge their concerns while controlling the pace and flow to manage call time effectively.
· Maintain knowledge of products and services, investment options, results and philosophy to proactively educate and assist callers’ understanding and to promote technology conveniences for more efficient access to information and transaction processing.
· Use designated tools and software to document calls and exchanges in each engagement.
· Follow protocol in handling confidential information, security issues, regulatory compliance and all legal matters.
· Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
· High School Diploma or equivalent with some college coursework
· Prior call center experience – 6 months to 1 year
· Must be personable, proficient in written and verbal communication, exhibit confidence and handle fast-paced work environments well.
· Must be able to learn and efficiently utilize a variety of computer and web based systems
· Ability to handle information with confidentiality and professionalism.
· Ability to handle stressful situations.
· Proficient writing skills, ability to type with speed and proficiency
· Active Listening, adherence to call scripting and policies as required, but also able to think independently.
· College degree
· Varying shifts, including evening and weekend work to meet business needs as needed.
· Ability to sit for long periods of time.
· Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a keyboard, mouse, and other computer components.
· Ability to work in an ever changing work environment