Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HKT Teleservices is seeking motivated individuals to fill our Bilingual Customer Service Representative positions.
We offer: • Competitive compensation: Pay starts at $12.50/hr. • Excellent benefits, including generous Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life & Disability Insurance. • Career development and advancement opportunities. • Business-casual attire throughout the week. • Friendly, open and team-oriented work atmosphere.
As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, you can expect to: • Provide world-class service and support to new and existing customers via inbound telephone calls. • Deliver an energetic and highly engaged presentation style using appropriate empathy when required to ensure a positive customer experience. • Demonstrate persuasive retention efforts through product knowledge expertise and call flow navigation to appropriately handle requests for cancellation, enrollment, or benefit initiation. • Consistently demonstrate exceptional call quality to ensure that all client guidelines and expectations are adhered to fully with every customer engagement.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Prior call center experience is preferred.
• Must be proficient in both English and Spanish. • Must be personable, proficient in written and verbal communication, exhibit confidence and handle fast-paced work environments well. • Must score minimum requirements on assessment and typing tests.
• Be persuasive and effective in retaining customers who call in to cancel a product/service. This may include down-selling, cross-selling, or adding additional benefits to retain the customer. • Positively communicate and work directly with existing and new customers. • Handle inquiries and requests in a courteous, empathetic, and professional manner, including calls received in crisis situations, and/or from abusive callers. • Listen to and empathize with customers and acknowledge their concerns. • Control the pace and flow of the inquiry/request and manage call time effectively. • Follow protocol and use discretion in handling confidential customer information. • Gather information to determine a customer’s needs, apply problem-solving skills, and resolve the inquiry/request within program guidelines. • Represent the business directly to the customer and have a complete understanding of the products or services being offered and the ability to showcase the benefits and any specialized features to finalize or influence any potential business transaction. • Retrieve and log customer information and enter it into the company data base for customer profiling and sales tracking.
• Ability to type a minimum of 20 adjusted words per minute.
• Varying shifts, including evening and weekend work to meet business needs. • Training hours are Monday-Friday, 11:30am-8pm.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Get fresh Bilingual Customer Service Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
Most Popular Jobs Similar to Bilingual Customer Service Representative