Network Administrator - Programmer
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, life insurance, medical,
HKM Direct Market Communications is a Cleveland based firm offering complete direct marketing services, creative, full-color printing and database managed mailing, fulfillment web development and warehousing services.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated individual to develop and maintain and update the company’s internal network including servers, storage devices and desktop computers. The ideal candidate will have network administrator and programming experience in a corporate environment.
Responsibilities will include:
· Configure and maintain the company's mixed operating system servers including Linux servers. Apply patches and updates as needed.
· Maintain and test the current back up and recovery plan.
· Work with corporate executives to research, write, and enforce network access and security standards for the company.
· Work directly with clients in setting up FTP and other secure access methods to allow for file delivery.
· Upgrade network by conferring with vendors; researching, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
· Maintain an inventory of equipment for desktop as well as server maintenance.
· Maintain corporate licensing and ensure all relevant licensing requirements are met..
· Develop and maintain all necessary documentation and standards.
Required Technical Skills and Qualifications:
· LAN Knowledge
· Network Design and Implementation
· Problem Solving
· Strategic Planning
· Quality Focus
· Exchange 2000
· Active Directory 2000
· Linux servers
· Back up and recovery procedures and practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a full-time or part-time, in-house position with flexible hours.
HKM Direct Market Communications
5501 Cass AvenueCleveland, OH
TechnologyView all jobs at HKM Direct Market Communications