- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BROAD FUNCTION DESCRIPTION
Summary: The assembler is responsible for the assembly of electronic and mechanical components into subassemblies and computer systems in accordance with Network Allies work instructions and process documents. A computer system consists of a motherboard, processor, RAM, hard drive, and other peripherals as well as the interconnecting power and data wire cable assemblies.
- Process daily computer/server assembly job orders; assemble the specified components per the BOM and the work instructions.
- Ensure that internal cables are routed neatly and that all required labels are applied
- Record/document pass-fail yield data
- Notify the supervisor if incorrect quantities or material shortages are identified in the kit based on the bill of material.
- General up-keep of the Operations area.
- Assist in other areas and perform other related duties as needed.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Cognizant of parts and components of computer systems (recognize what you are assembling).
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and process documents.
- Ability to identify and communicate potential assembly quality issues
- Ability to communicate assembly inefficiencies and recommendations to change to make the process efficient.
- Ability to identify nonconforming material/parts
- Ability to follow and understand Network Allies standard Operating Procedures, ESD, Workmanship criteria.
- Understanding of the ISO 9001 standard.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- High school diploma, Computer Certification preferred.
- Familiar with building electro-mechanical devices and systems using small hand tools
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a computer configuration/assembly environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Have good eye-to-hand coordination.
- Must be able to work flexible work hours
HIPER Global US
1616 Osgood StreetNorth Andover, MA
Get fresh Assembly Assembler jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.