Territory Representative (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Posted: 5 days ago
- $55,000 to $60,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
As a Territory Representative, you will be supporting the development of business activities in a defined territory. You will be exploring sales growth opportunities and sales development to our current partners as well as cultivating new relationships. In this position, after successfully completing our 2-week product & territory management training and level-assessment program, you will visit assigned customers on a regular basis to promote products, relate new product information, and receive feedback on our company’s products and services.
- Cultivate new sales prospects and expands customer opportunities to achieve sales growth of Hiossen products.
- Conduct calls and other activities aimed at achieving sales quota and goals for the assigned accounts and territory.
- Develop sales activity plans to optimize sales activities and achieve target sales performance.
- Visit at least 6 different dental offices daily
- Regularly recruit and schedule dentists and other dental professionals to attend Hiossen seminars.
- Ensure collection of outstanding Accounts Receivables from customers in conjunction with other departments.
- Attend and satisfactorily complete Hiossen product training programs, attaining the ability to demonstrate required product and technical knowledge, knowledge of Hiossen sales procedures and sales techniques.
- High School diploma with at least (3) years of successful experience as a sales representative in direct or B2B sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least (2) years of successful experience as a sales representative in direct or B2B sales.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must have the ability to travel within your assigned territory.
- Prolonged periods of sitting, walking, and standing at customer’s office and other meeting locations
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
- Must be able to drive
- Medical, Dental
- Vision,100% Company sponsored
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D, 100% Company sponsored
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 100% Company sponsored.
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company match up to 5%
- Paid Time Off, including pro-rated Paid Sick Time Off
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- $230 Biweekly Car Allowance, Unlimited Gas Card
- $40 Biweekly Cellular Allowance
681 Anderson Dr. #325Pittsburgh, PA
BusinessView all jobs at HIOSSEN INC.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?