Territory Representative (Connecticut)
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Reports to: Branch Manager
At Hiossen Implant, our determination inspires us to work tirelessly to make a difference in people’s lives every day, as we continually strive to create a future where everyone has access to groundbreaking dental implant treatments and healthcare services. Working at Hiossen, not only will you be proud to contribute to a company that cares about people, but you will have every opportunity to develop your skills and progress your career across a broad range of business areas and functions. You will play a critical role in defining your career path, and you will be given the appropriate support and resources to deliver results, make a difference, and collaborate with committed colleagues.
As a Territory Representative, you will be supporting the development of business activities in a defined territory. You will be exploring sales growth opportunities and sales development to our current partners as well as cultivating new relationships. In this position, you will visit assigned customers on a regular basis to promote products, relate new product information, and receive feedback on our company’s products and services.
- Cultivates new sales prospects and expands customer opportunities to achieve sales growth of Hiossen products.
- Conducts calls and other activities aimed at achieving sales quota and goals for the assigned accounts and territory.
- Develops sales activity plans to optimize sales activities and achieve target sales performance.
- Regularly recruit and schedule dentists and other dental professionals to attend Hiossen seminars.
- Ensures collection of outstanding Accounts Receivables from customers in conjunction with other departments.
- Attends and satisfactorily completes Hiossen product training programs, attaining the ability to demonstrate required product and technical knowledge, knowledge of Hiossen sales procedures and sales techniques.
- High School diploma with at least (3) years of successful experience as a sales representative in direct or B2B sales.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must have the ability to travel within your assigned territory.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least (2) years of successful experience as a sales representative in direct or B2B sales.
- Prior experience in the dental implant or medical devices field.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a territory of similar size and scope.
- Completion of formalized sales training course(s) preferred.
- Ability to work creatively and independently.
- Strong organizational skills with proven time management skills.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer literacy to input orders, navigate reports, and manage territory.
- Prior experience in professional, confidential, and positive manners.
- Prolonged periods of sitting, walking, and standing at customer’s office and other meeting locations.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to travel.
- Medical, Dental
- Vision,100% Company sponsored.
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D, 100% Company sponsored/
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 100% Company sponsored.
- Pet Insurance.
- 401(k) plan with a company match up to 5%.
- Paid Time Off, including pro-rated Paid Sick Time Off.
- 9 Paid Holidays per year.
- $230 Biweekly Car Allowance, Unlimited Gas Card.
- $40 Biweekly Cellular Allowance.