Essential Job Duties:
- Safely operating and maintaining factory equipment in preparation for distribution.
- Put together product pieces together by hand in adherence to factory guidelines and standards
- Clean and maintain the workstation to make sure that it is free of hazardous materials.
- Take completed products and organize/stock them for shipments.
- If the candidate is qualified enough, we will train them on Cincom operation and higher skills
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Must pay close attention to detail
- Works quickly and efficiently in potentially hazardous conditions
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand, reach, bend, and lift for extended periods of time
- Demonstrate analytical problem-solving skills to troubleshoot production issues
- Ability to identify any malfunctions in the machinery and product
- Basic math skills and ability to use a calculator
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Prior experience in a factory or warehouse setting recommended
- Certification/License in operation of factory machinery preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days (15 days at 1st year 20 days after 1 year)