Medical Device Outside Sales Associate (San Bernardino, CA)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
1. Assist and support branch manager, assistant branch manager, and territory sales representatives with customers’ requests and sales related tasks.
2. Regularly recruit and schedule dentists and other dental professionals to attend Hiossen trainings and seminars (Master course, One-day hands-on, etc.).
3. Find new leads and potential clients through cold callings and cold visits. Expected to visit/call six different dental offices per day on average and report to the CRM system.
4. Maintain the presentation of the products, signage, displays and training/seminar environment.
5. Prepare to become a Sales Representative by attending and satisfactorily completing Hiossen training programs, attaining the ability to demonstrate the required product and sales knowledge.
6. This position may include additional responsibilities assigned by Sales management.
Required Skills and Experiences
In order to be successful at Hiossen Implant, you must be able to perform this job successfully; an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition
- Proactive Team player
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
Education and/or Experience Required
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
$230/bi-weekly car allowance, plus fleet gas card.
100% company paid life insurance, Long- and short-term disability
401(k) with 100% company match (up to 5% of salary)
PTO (15 days for first year-[6 days paid vacation,9 sick days]);(20 days for second year)
Plenty of opportunity for professional growth and advancement
Cell phone reimbursement
Paid clinical and product training
This position requires successful completion of a background check and valid proof of COVID-19 vaccination (subject to accommodation for a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief).
HIOSSEN, Inc. was established in Pennsylvania in 2006 as a subsidiary of Osstem Implant. Osstem Implant is leading the Asian-Pacific market with the largest market share and ranked one of the top five implant companies on the globe. HIOSSEN Inc. produces a wide variety of implants at the state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Fairless Hills, PA. The quality implants are exported to more than 20 different countries in Europe and Asia. HIOSSEN is striving to improve implant quality by monitoring the market and gathering feedback from clinicians. All the ideas and opinions are analyzed with rigorous scientific tests and incorporated into the research and development process. The recent launch of H series (HS, HG) implants are a reflection of this effort.
AddressSan Bernardino, CA