HR Associate (Payroll & Benefits) - Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Posted: 24 days ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Hiossen Implant is a leading medical manufacturing and distributing company, specializing in the dental implant industry. We are among the top 5 companies in the U.S., and we are currently looking to fill the position of a HR Associate (Payroll & Benefit) for our HR department in Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Payroll team for Bi-weekly payroll process for all employees and contractors with federal and state wage and hour laws.
- Verify eligibility for PTO, sick, and holiday pay and benefits deductions.
- Track employee paid and unpaid leave of absence (FMLA, LOA).
- Review and enter Personnel Change Forms including new/ re-hires, terminations, transfers, salary changes, position changes, and address changes into the HRIS system.
- Respond to payroll inquiries from employees and managers and resolve issues with a high level of customer service and integrity.
- Collaborate with team members as necessary to ensure deadlines are met.
- Process direct deposit accurately and timely.
- Ensure all internal controls and procedures are followed.
- Responsible for safeguarding sensitive information and exercising confidentiality.
- Fulfill W-2 form copy requests.
- Assist the payroll manager with report preparation and special projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Experiences
• Proven experience as an HR associate, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Ultipro, and other HRIS
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong communications skills, both verbal and written, bilingual preferred
• BS degree in Human Resources or related field
- Health, life, dental insurance
- Long- and short-term disability
- 401(k) with 100% company match (up to 5% of salary)
- PTO (15 days for first year-[6 days paid vacation,9 sick days]);(20 days for second year)
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced and sometimes stressful environment
- 9 Paid holidays
270 Sylvan AvenueEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at HIOSSEN INC.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?