The Trainer should have some experience in delivering training in an on-site instructor led environment.
The position requires knowledge of instruction for on-site instructor led courses and
possibly distance learning classes. The chosen candidate will have proven ability to work within
a team or independently, and possess excellent communication skills both oral and written.
The Trainer must also ensure that all employees have a thorough understanding of the program
and can carry out their responsibilities while supporting field personnel. The trainer should be
considered a resource for the entire staff, including sales and customer support. The trainer
should conduct ongoing training for all skill levels, including new hire, refresher, and remedial
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts all local/regional training for sales personnel under the direction of the Corporate Training Manager and the Executive Director
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs
- Accommodate to different learning styles: lecture, hands-on, activities, role plays, etc
- Delivery, review, and maintenance of training programs or training curricula to ensure the training needs of the organization are met
- Develop strong relationships with local staff, including management, and serve as the Subject Matter Expert, providing necessary product related support.
- Stay up to date on any new products or services offered
- Understand and stay current with company processes and procedures
- Participate in Special Projects as assigned by Executive Director and/or Manager.
- Communicate, collaborate, and contribute to other Corporate Trainers
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- 1+ years of Training in a sales environment is preferred
- Medical/Dental industry experience preferred
- Prior experience working within a customer service organization preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of adult learning principles
- Dynamic presentation and facilitation skills and able to present information in a clear and concise manner to a diverse population
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and effectively while being detail oriented.
- Self-directed and motivated to continue learning and be more effective
- Able to collaborate, work with, and contribute to a team environment.
- Must possess the capacity to function effectively in a demanding and time sensitive environment
- Flexibility to work varying schedules and able to travel up to 20% of the time
- Ability to develop training and execute with little to no guidance
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong work ethic and emotional intelligence preferred over extensive L&D experience