Administrative Assistant - Columbia, MD
HIOSSEN INC. Columbia, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Administrative Assistant (Regional Sales Office) is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the Hiossen Regional Sales Team based in the Regional Office and for providing excellent customer service to Hiossen customers, and employees. The Administrative Assistant assists the Sales team in achieving their sales quotas and goals by providing outstanding customer assistance, efficiently coordinating assigned office duties, activities and fulfilling other administrative tasks and responsibilities, as assigned.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Answers incoming telephone inquiries from Hiossen customers including from dentists and other customer personnel in a prompt and professional manner; handles questions and other requests ensuring excellent customer service.
2) Responds to incoming fax transmissions and emails; transmits fax communications under the direction of Hiossen Sales Management or their designees. Provide product information to customers in response to telephone inquiries
3) Coordinates and tracks stock and all items stored in the Branch warehouse. Assists Hiossen Sales team in coordinating warehouse and stock records, materials and other items, as assigned.
4) Processes Product Orders on a daily basis, in accordance with Hiossen policies and procedures, including pulling stock from warehouse; scanning bar codes and performing related order processing duties in support of Sales team.
5) Registers attendees at AIC seminars (Basic Implant Training), prepares documentation, arranging meals and refreshments in conjunction with seminars , product and sales related promotional activities and learning seminars
6) Handles product returns from Hiossen customers including paperwork, recordkeeping, reports, ensuring proper crediting to customer accounts in accordance with Hiossen procedures. Handles processing for unused products.
7) Works collaboratively with Hiossen Finance Department, Corporate departments, Branch and Regional offices
8) Maintains adequate product and technical knowledge of all Hiossen products and related procedures and policies
9) Prepares and submits reports as directed by the Regional Sales Manager or Branch Manager
10) Other related administrative duties as assigned or as required
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Must possess and practice excellent customer service skills; maintains basic knowledge of Hiossen products. Requires proficiency in use of MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point); Pipeline, ERP system and other applicable Hiossen software and systems, as required. Maintains knowledge of Hiossen bar code system in conjunction with ERP system and other tracking procedures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma required along with at least 2 years of successful experience as an administrative assistant in a sales office environment
The ability to read, write, understand and communicate clearly with employees, customers and within Hiossen in order to successfully and effectively complete assigned job responsibilities is required.
QUANTITATIVE / MATHEMATICAL SKILLS
Requires the ability to satisfactorily read, interpret, prepare reports and other job related information and satisfactorily communicate information within the scope of Administrative Assistant's job duties. Must possess sufficient aptitude to learn aspects of Hiossen products to accurately and effectively communicate information to Hiossen customers. Required to maintain product knowledge at all times.
The Administrative Assistant's works in an office based environment at a designated Branch location. The AA will spend approximately 20% of their time on a daily basis engaged in processing inventory and fulfilling product orders and returns stored in the warehouse.
The position requires continuous use of a computer while sitting and occasional lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds. Duties include packing, re-stocking and carrying items weighing up to 25 pounds.
HIOSSEN INC.Why Work Here?
Great benefits and opportunity for growth!
HIOSSEN, Inc. was established in Pennsylvania in 2006 as a subsidiary of Osstem Implant. Osstem Implant is leading the Asian-Pacific market with the largest market share and ranked one of the top five implant companies on the globe. HIOSSEN Inc. produces a wide variety of implants at the state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Fairless Hills, PA. The quality implants are exported to more than 20 different countries in Europe and Asia. HIOSSEN is striving to improve implant quality by monitoring the market and gathering feedback from clinicians. All the ideas and opinions are analyzed with rigorous scientific tests and incorporated into the research and development process. The recent launch of H series (HS, HG) implants are a reflection of this effort.