Red Bank, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for strong salespeople who are interested in leveraging their competencies in the recruiting space. For this role, you will have the opportunity to join an organization that provides high-quality training and an amazing avenue for career growth to the right candidates.
HYBRID - One or twice every quarter
- Partner with Legal Executive Recruiters to proactively build talent pipelines for multiple searches.
- Identify candidates through internet searches, name generation, social networking, job boards, and a variety of databases.
- Work with multiple databases and email packages to create targeted communications to cull out exceptional legal talent.
- Conduct outreach efforts and screen targeted talent.
- Participate in legal acquisition special projects/initiatives as needed.
- Update weekly Executive Search Reports and Recruiters on a timely basis.
- Committed to executing processes and communications, ensuring adherence to established Company standards and ethics.
- Success and interest in advancement lead to full life cycle legal recruiting, or Business Development.
- Defined career progression from Search Associate, Legal Recruiter, Associate Director, Director.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree. Preferably in Business, Human Resources, Marketing, or a related field.
- Must have at least 1-3 years of work experience, particularly in Sales/Real Estate.
- B2B, Enterprise, and Tech Sales experience is highly preferred.
- Experience in cold calling, prospecting, or sourcing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable being on the phone.
- Motivated, ambitious, and driven to succeed.
AddressRed Bank, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at HIKINEX
Get fresh REC Room jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.