Assistant General Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Restaurant Assistant General Manager, Casual Upscale
Upscale Casual dining restaurant seeks a Restaurant Assistant General Manager for a great opportunity with one of the Leaders in the industry. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of management experience in a casual dining restaurant.
Responsibilities of the Restaurant Assistant General Manager
- Responsible for hiring, controlling beverage and labor cost
- Ensure compliance with health department regulations, training, and employee development.
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Train and manage kitchen, foh & management personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
Requirements of the Restaurant Assistant General Manager
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in a fine dining restaurant
- Must have strong profit and loss operational knowledge
- Proven track record in full-service high-volume operation
- Proven leadership skills
- A desire for challenge and a talent for building high-performance teams
- A track record of stability in previous employment
- Paid Holidays / Vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k matching
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Temporary Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Parental leave
- Paid Sick Leave
Salary: 65K to 70K plus Quarterly bonus
Related keywords: restaurant Manager, Bar Manager, Dining Room Manager, casual dining Manager, Floor Manager, Assistant General Manager, General Manager, upscale
RetailView all jobs at HIKINEX
Get fresh Casual Dining jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.