Oversees and manages the planning, personnel oversight, training, execution and financial functions of the Equipment Service Center. Works under the direction of the VP/COO and manages the daily operation of the Service Center. Other functions of the Service Center include equipment management and maintenance, equipment purchasing, dispatch, shop technical work, field technical work, and equipment installation. Responsible for hiring, training, and direction of statewide equipment technicians and staff. This will require training and work with various equipment manufacturers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Manage, hire, and train key personnel in areas of service management and equipment knowledge.
2. Orders machinery and parts at the highest quality with lowest cost.
3. Minimize the amount of downtime for customers in the service interruption while maintaining record of activities.
4. Conducts installations timely and efficiently.
5. Tracks and maintains all physical equipment and warehouse with rearguards to relates equipment, accessories, and parts.
6. Maintains reference system so we have access to user guides along with warranties form machines.
7. Schedules and conducts all necessary preventive maintains programs for customers.
8. Must familiarize him/herself with HIE's policies and assume responsibility for implementation of corporation directives.
9. Preform other duties as required.
Certificates and Licenses:
Drivers license required unless able to get around to satisfy job position, and ability to be insured.
Benefits: Paid Medical/Dental, Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays, 401(k) company match, and overtime.