Systems Engineer (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hidden Level is seeking a Systems Engineer who will apply their skills to support the design and improvement of advanced sensor systems to achieve the company mission of Safety Through Sensing™.
As a Systems Engineer, you can expect to...
Assist in the evolution and development of new cutting-edge sensor technology:
- Work in a small, dedicated team passionate about solving challenging problems and delivering results
- Support design and development of algorithms and analysis methods for communications, radar, and other sensor systems
- Utilize and enhance system models and simulations
- Help assess and develop algorithms and analysis methods and tools for communications, radar, and other sensor systems
- Participate in design and code reviews
Play an active role in the verification and validation of hardware and software platforms:
- Weigh in on the planning and design of live test events both internal and external
- Provide hands-on in-field support for the test of hardware platforms
- Develop methods and tools which are used to analyze and evaluate system performance
- Support analysis of surveillance system data to understand performance
- Author test reports and draw data-driven conclusions and recommendations based on test results
A successful candidate will have...
- Passion for technology and a team-focused mentality
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Applied Mathematics, Physics or a related technical field
- 5-10 years of professional experience
- A working knowledge in analytical programming platforms (Python/MATLAB)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, coupled with the ability to listen, question, and understand stakeholder needs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and overcome technical challenges
The location of this position has the ability to be remote, hybrid or onsite in the Syracuse, NY office.
- Health Care package including medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Remote or Hybrid work environment
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(k) with employer contribution
- Potential Stock Options Package
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Salary commensurate with experience and background
Please Note: The United States Government has limited access to Hidden Level’s technology. Non-United States’ citizens who do not hold a Green Card cannot be granted access to certain technology. As a result, only United States citizens and non-United States citizens holding a Green Card can be considered for this position due to this national security designation.
HIDDEN LEVEL INC
Get fresh Level 3 Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.