Senior Cloud Software Engineer (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Cloud Software Engineer at Hidden Level
Hidden Level is seeking a Senior Software Engineer who will use their expertise to mature and improve the architecture and capabilities of our cloud-based, low altitude drone detection service.
The location of this position has the ability to be remote, hybrid or onsite in the Syracuse, NY office.
As a Senior Cloud Software Engineer, you can expect to...
Work in a motivated, cross disciplinary team environment:
- Work in a dedicated team passionate about solving challenging problems and delivering results.
- Collaborate with Business Development, Software, and Systems engineers to advance product capabilities.
- Participate in collaborative design and code reviews.
- Mature an existing cloud-based architecture into a scalable, highly available and fault tolerant solution.
Design and develop software used to operate, maintain, and provide data from distributed sensor networks:
- Implement software components to advance the capabilities, robustness, and features provided to customers.
- Provide full-stack, scalable solutions for customer facing APIs and web applications.
- Develop high throughput / high availability data processing systems.
- Maintain and improve existing software.
Work within and improve our existing software development best practices:
- Document and clearly communicate designs and procedures to peers.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Test and validate designs to ensure proper and bug free operation.
A successful candidate may have...
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or a bachelor’s degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering with strong programming background
- 7+ years industry experience
- Programming experience with
- Experience deploying and maintaining software on cloud computing platforms
- Working knowledge of
- Linux-based operating systems
- Network and OS Security and Recovery Best Practices
- IP based network architecture and protocols
- Amazon Web Services
- SQL Databases
- Orchestration technologies
- Continuous integration / continuous deployment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and overcome technical challenges.
- Ability and desire to lead a development team in the implementation of key product features.
- Interest in, or desire to learn about RF sensors, drones, drone delivery services, and air traffic management.
- Health Care package including Dental, Medical, and Vision Insurance
- Remote or Hybrid work environment
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(k) with employer contribution
- Potential Stock Options Package
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Salary commensurate with experience
Please Note: The United States Government has limited access to Hidden Level’s technology. Non-United States’ citizens who do not hold a Green Card cannot be granted access to certain technology. As a result, only United States citizens and non-United States citizens holding a Green Card can be considered for this position due to this national security designation.
HIDDEN LEVEL INC
Get fresh Senior Cloud Systems Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.