Procurement Analyst - Buyer/Planner
- Posted: over a month ago
Procurement Analyst - Buyer/Planner at Hidden Level
Hidden Level is looking for a Procurement Analyst - Buyer/Planner to procure materials, equipment, supplies, and services for a Central New York startup. Reporting to the Vice President, Manufacturing and Deployment, this role will be responsible for helping to develop, support, and execute scheduling and sourcing strategies. You will execute the entire acquisition process in accordance with specifications, requirements, statements of work, and terms and conditions. You will be tasked with administering purchase contracts. You should be skilled in sourcing, supplier relationship management, pricing analysis, scheduling and be a skilled negotiator.
Your expertise and ideas will matter! The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
As a Procurement Analyst - Buyer/Planner, you can expect to…
- Execute the Acquisition Process from supplier selection through supplier performance management.
- Partner with internal customers to identify future procurement needs and new supplier sources.
- Prepare and Issue requests for quotes (RFQs) to suppliers
- Develop business relationships with suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors to manage performance, quality improvement, productivity and service level including master agreements.
- Review Supplier quotes and analyze results.
- Negotiate cost, schedule, and other conditions (such as exceptions to flow downs, specifications, or quality).
- Ensure all purchase orders are preceded by a purchase requisition with the required approval(s).
- Ensure all purchase orders contain all required information, terms and conditions, and flow downs (if required).
- Manage Supplier Performance.
- Perform routine post-award management activities including communication to stakeholders, delivery status, expedites, risk mitigation, receiving issues and invoicing issues.
- Optimize material flow through the supply chain to meet requirements.
- Utilize best planning practices and exceptional communication to translate contract and planned orders into achievable production schedules that insure on-time delivery/deployment
- Analyze material availability and maintain available-to-promise (ATP) report to support allocation, promising and fulfillment
- Compile information and maintain accurate procurement records that ensure each procurement is documented fully.
Help in continuing to build a great organization:
- Ensure integrity of procurement master data housed in Deltek Costpoint
- Ensure all subcontracting and sourcing execution adheres to Hidden Level’s internal policies, processes & procedures, contractual requirements, and any applicable government regulatory requirements
- Stay abreast of changes in price, availability, and lead time for all items on Hidden Level bill of materials. Update pricing and lead time information quarterly.
Contribute to sustaining an environment of trust and productivity:
- Manage and escalate material supply risks to internal stakeholders and collaborate cross-functionally to develop and execute mitigation plans
- Collaborate with other departments, including, engineering, manufacturing, and contracts to support operational and long-term scaling objectives
- Act as escalation point for concerns and develop a best practice for communication and feedback of status on PO’s including material shortages, past due orders, discrepancies with recommended solutions to resolve schedule and material issues
A successful candidate will have…
- Must be a United States citizen or a non-United States citizen holding a Permanent Resident “Green Card” to be considered due to national security designation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management.
- 5+ years of experience with evidence of experience in Purchasing and Supply Chain Analysis.
- Working understanding of regulatory and compliance issues related to the Supply Chain
- ASCM or ISM Certifications (CPIM, CSCP, or CPSM); desirable but not required.
- Ability to work independently with attention to detail for all work products.
- Ability to handle a dynamic work environment with a great multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to foster and maintain positive internal and external relationships.
- A team-focused mentality with an interest in positive results.
- Desire to live in the Central New York area.
- Health Care package including Dental, Medical, and Vision Insurance
- Remote or Hybrid work environment
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(k) with employer contribution
- Potential Stock Options Package
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
HIDDEN LEVEL INC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?