Junior Systems Engineer (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hidden Level is seeking a Junior Systems Engineer who will apply their skills to advance internal product development, production, and test. This will be achieved through the analysis and support of total systems at each stage in the product lifecycle from conceptualization to deployment and maintenance.
As a Junior Systems Engineer, you can expect to...
Assist in the evolution and development of new cutting-edge sensor technology:
- Work in a small, dedicated team passionate about solving challenging problems and delivering results
- Aid in the derivation and documentation of system requirements using input from varying technical disciplines
- Assist in the development of system architectures for new hardware and software designs
- Utilize and enhance system models and simulations
- Help assess and develop algorithms and analysis methods and tools for communications, radar, and other sensor systems
- Organize and participate in design and code reviews
Play an active role in the verification and validation of hardware and software platforms:
- Weigh in on the planning and design of live test events both internal and external
- Provide hands-on in-field support for the test of hardware platforms
- Develop methods and tools which are used to analyze and evaluate system performance
- Author test reports and draw data-driven conclusions and recommendations based on test results
Support the roll-out and life cycle of a distributed network of sensors:
- Use and improve performance modeling, coverage, and other optimization tools
- Implement and enhance tools and methods for determining health and performance of deployed sensors
- Actively facilitate the integration of Hidden Level systems with external hardware and software platforms
A successful candidate may have...
- Passion for technology and a team-focused mentality
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Applied Mathematics, Physics or a related technical field
- 0-3 years of professional experience
- A working knowledge in analytical programming platforms such as MATLAB or Python
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, coupled with the ability to listen, question, and understand stakeholder needs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and overcome technical challenges
The location of this position has the ability to be remote, hybrid or onsite in the Syracuse, NY office.
- Health Care package including medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Remote or Hybrid work environment
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(k) with employer contribution
- Potential Stock Options Package
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Salary commensurate with experience and background
Please Note: The United States Government has limited access to Hidden Level’s technology. Non-United States’ citizens who do not hold a Green Card cannot be granted access to certain technology. As a result, only United States citizens and non-United States citizens holding a Green Card can be considered for this position due to this national security designation.
HIDDEN LEVEL INC
Get fresh Junior Systems Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.