CNA For Correctional Facilities In Maui
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Candidates must have at least 1 year of CNA experience.
We offer great pay and benefits with flexible schedules in this per diem position with potential for full time hours.
- Minimum of 1 year of CNA experience
- Ability to execute the patient’s plan of care plan
- Observation and reporting of the patients’ changing condition
- Personal Care
- Assist with Meals
- Current State of Hawaii CNA certification
- Current BLS, ACLS
- Pass drug screen
- Criminal background check
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Paid orientation
- 401K plan with match
- Loyalty Bonus program
- Referral Bonus program
Please forward a resume for consideration. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. This is not a travel assignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
HealthcareView all jobs at HI Healthcare