Animal Caretaker / Animal Attendant / Dog Daycare
New York, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 Hourly
We are seeking an Animal Caretaker / Animal Attendant to join our Doggy Daycare team! You will be responsible for the overall care and well-being of the animals at our facility.
- Handle general care tasks such as cleaning, feeding and walking of the animals. Use proper dog handling techniques. We are a force-free facility.
- Review dog profiles and review any special care instructions. Keep records of animal feedings, treatments, and other updates
- Engage in play activities and exercise with the animals in a safe and positive way. Maintain visual observation of dogs at all times and spread attention and play among all dogs in playgroup
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Check-in and check-out animals; engage with owners and provide daily feedback
- Communicate to the Team Lead frequently throughout the day with any updates on dog behaviors, incidents, going on break, tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in animal care or other related fields
- Passion to help and treat animals
- Ability to interact with animals in a calm, non-threatening manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proven ability to follow instructions and learn new things
- Good oral communication skills, time management and responsible
HI-BK Doggy Daycare is a premier doggy daycare facility located in the heart of Downtown Brooklyn and Fort Greene. We offer a range of services from daycare, boarding, grooming and training!
76 Rockwell PlaceNew York, NY
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?