HHS: THE NATION’S LEADING BOUTIQUE HEALTHCARE SUPPORT SERVICE PROVIDER
Our Corporate headquarters is located in Dripping Springs Texas
At HHS (formerly Hospital Housekeeping Systems), we are committed to providing our hospital partners with the highest quality service and hospitality in the industry. We have grown from our start as an environmental services (EVS), or housekeeping, provider serving one hospital partner in Texas, in 1975, to a company serving more than 500 partners and employing 16,000 team members nationwide.
Our approach to environmental services management is patient focused and performance driven. We have grown primarily by reference, and we are proud of where this steady growth has lead us. Today, we provide best-in-class housekeeping, culinary, patient flow, linen utilization management, facilities management and clinical engineering services to a wide range of hospitals and healthcare providers.
Over the past 40+ years, we have meticulously engineered our programs and policies to ensure exceptional quality results and maximum operational efficiency, and we pride ourselves on the ability to tailor our systems to meet the unique needs and challenges of each individual partner we serve. We believe in promoting from within, and we are seeking professionals with the drive to make a difference.
HHS has achieved success by hiring world-class individuals. We are looking for professionals with exceptional customer service skills to manage day-to-day operations in our partner hospitals across the United States. HHS is currently seeking qualified candidates for our Accountant position.
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- 1 - 3 Years of experience performing Salesforce Administrator functions (setting up and maintaining users, roles, profiles, workflows, sharing rules, reports, etc)
- Experience with Data Loader or Data Integration applications
- Experience with data analysis and report creation
- Ability to proactively identify and deliver creative solutions to complex issues
- High level of proficiency with MS Excel (Pivot Tables, Vlookups, charts/graphs)
- Assist in registering and preparing annual reports for respective states the Company performs business in.
- Development Experience on the Salesforce platform (Visualforce, HTML, CSS, etc)
- Other ERP Administration experience ex: Ultipro HCM, Kronos, NetSuite, etc.
- Google Apps Suite experience
We are interested in working with people who have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, exceptional communication and problem solving skills, and who are team players. This role will have the opportunity to grow and change based on your individual skills, expertise, and aptitude for gaining proficiencies on new systems. We are a G Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar, etc) shop and place a high degree of emphasis upon leveraging the latest in cloud computing technologies to keep us ahead of the pack.
It’s an exciting time here at HHS and we are looking for a candidate who wants to dive into the deep end with us and start swimming. If that’s you, we want to hear from you and you can apply by clicking on the link below:
HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.