Senior Java Spring Developer - Remote - Multiple Locations
WHO WE ARE:
At HHS Tech Group (HTG), our work matters, and each of us makes a difference in the lives of people every day.
HTG is a leader in the development and delivery of innovative, purpose-built modular software and technology solutions to clients in the commercial and government sectors.
WHAT WE DO:
HHS Tech Group creates innovative, purpose-built technology products and solutions, resulting in value and positive, quantifiable impact for our clients and the people they serve.
Our people bring our software to life through collaborative relationships with our clients, working as a team, helping to solve complex problems that create positive personal and community impact for the people our clients serve.
Each day, our software products and our people are making a difference.
OUR PEOPLE MATTER MOST:
Improving the lives of others and making an impact daily is no simple task. We are dedicated to our team’s professional and personal growth and well-being. Some key rewards and benefits include:
- Generously sponsored Medical Insurance
- Fully paid premiums on dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Generous 401k matching program (100% match up to 6%)
- Tuition and Certification reimbursement
- Open PTO policy
WHO WE ARE HIRING: A Senior Java Spring Developer
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Design, code, integrate, and implement HHS Technology Group’s software product development and support solutions delivery activities that are within the project scope of work.
- Perform coding, integration, implementation, and system design (if required) for project scope of work.
- Collaborate with peers and do integration, unit testing.
- Responsible for delivery of the project scope of work
- Create low level design documents.
- Identifying Data components
- Adhere to or establish CI/CD and release management protocols for the project to ensure on-time releases.
- 4+ Experience in designing and implementing complex integration solutions and custom software builds on an AWS Cloud platform.
- 4+ Experience working in a DevOps CI/CD environment.
- 4+ Java (Core)+ Spring (Boot, Batch)
- 4+ Relational Databases
- 2+ MongoDb
- 2+ Groovy scripts for CI/CD Pipeline
- 2+ Strong React JS, Angular or similar framework, is essential.
- Must be able to query NoSQL DB
Job Type: Full-time, permanent with benefits; NO CONTRACT OR C2C
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; Self-starter, able to work independently.
- Strong Java and Computer Science foundation
- Experience debugging and reasoning about production issues.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. We are not able to offer sponsorship or transfer of an employment visa.
HHS Technology Group is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR
HHS Technology GroupFort Lauderdale, FL
Get fresh Senior Java Spring Developer - Remote - Multiple Locations jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.