Senior Java Spring Developer - Remote - Medicaid/MMIS
- $140,000 to $150,000 Yearly
Senior Java Spring Developer
WHO WE ARE:
At HHS Tech Group (HTG), our work matters, and each of us makes a difference in the lives of people every day.
HTG is a leader in the development and delivery of innovative, purpose-built modular software and technology solutions to clients in the commercial and government sectors.
WHAT WE DO:
HHS Tech Group creates innovative, purpose-built technology products and solutions, resulting in value and positive, quantifiable impact for our clients and the people they serve.
HTG's Provider relations software solution, Discover your Provider (DyP) is leveraged to modernize and optimize the credentialing, revalidation, and certification of medical providers choosing to accept State government healthcare insurance (Medicaid).
Our people bring our software to life through collaborative relationships with our clients, working as a team, helping to solve complex problems that create positive personal and community impact for the people our clients serve.WHO WE ARE HIRING:
HHS Technology Group seeks to hire a tenured Java developer preferably experienced with Tennessee Department of Health (TDOH), Tennessee Department of Health Services (TDHS), TNCARE, Medicaid, and especially Tenncare Provider Enrollment System (TPES).
OUR PEOPLE MATTER MOST:
Improving the lives of others and making an impact daily is no simple task. We are dedicated to our team’s professional and personal growth and well-being. Some key rewards and benefits include:
- Generously sponsored Medical Insurance including HSA and FSA.
- Fully paid premiums on dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Generous 401k matching program (100% match up to 6%)
- Tuition and Certification reimbursement
- Open PTO policy
- Proficient with designing, coding, integrating, and implementing all project deliverables within the project scope of work.
- Perform coding, integration, implementation, and system design (if required) for project scope of work
- Collaborate with peers and do integration, unit testing
- Responsible for delivery of the project scope of work
- Create low level design documents
- Identifying Data components
- Adhere to or establish CI/CD and release management protocols for the project to ensure on-time releases
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; Self-starter, able to work independently
- Strong Java and Computer Science foundation
- Experience debugging and reasoning about production issues
- Designing and implementing complex integration solutions and custom software builds on an AWS Cloud platform, and with working in a DevOps CI/CD environment.
- Java + Spring (Core, Boot), 4+ years
- Relational Databases, 4+ years
- Strong React JS is essential
- Groovy or Ruby on Rails
Tech Stack Experience Requirements:
- Java: Spring, Spring Cloud Data Flow, Spring Integration
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, IBM MQ
- SOAP and RESTful webservices
- Jenkins, Docker, Docker Compose, Swarm, Kubernetes, JIRA
- Core Java development and coding (Java 8 and higher, currently using Java 13.
- Spring MVC or Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch
- JAX-RS, JMS, JDBC
HHS Technology Group is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR
HHS Technology GroupAntioch, TN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.