Maintenance and Operations Manager (M&O FWA Medicaid)
HHS Technology Group Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: October 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
HHS Technology Group is a valued and trusted systems integration partner for several departments within a number of State Governments. The intense growth and tremendous financial forecast we are experiencing at HHS Technology Group can largely be attributed to our successes on these initiatives.
HHS Technology Groups flagship product, Discover your Provider (DyP) is a provider relations/provider enrollment solution. Components of this modular software can be re-purposed or built upon to deliver cloud based technical web services solutions.
The O&M Manager is responsible for system operations and ongoing maintenance after the DDI phases. Serves as the point-person for all Contract management, Contactor performance management, and escalations. Provides Contractor performance and SLA support to TennCare as defined throughout this Contract. The O&M Manager will serve as the lead on service management areas of the Contract.
- A minimum of five (5) years of similar O&M management experience.
- Previous experience in maintaining and adhering to Service Level Agreement requirements.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in the service management aspects of the Solution including, but not limited to, change management, Incident management, risk evaluation, and Problem management.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience on technical aspects of solutions including, but not limited to, infrastructure, application, and data warehousing.
HHS Tech Group employees enjoy a very comprehensive and competitive benefit package:
Affordable and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability insurance.
Generous 401k matching program fully vested from beginning.
Generously sponsored Medical Insurance through Cigna (PPO or HSA with company match)
HHS Technology Group
Real EstateView all jobs at HHS Technology Group