Housekeeping Supervisor ($250 Sign On Bonus)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $19 Hourly
Housekeeping Supervisor - Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows
Supervise housekeeping staff ensuring brand/hotel guest service and sustainability standards are met.Compensation:
- Train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Screen job applicants, and hire new employees (in the event housekeeping associates are HHM employees.)
- Train staff to clean rooms in an efficient manner according to established standards or partner with external vendor to ensure staff is trained properly.
- Be aware of and communicate guest service scores to drive improvement and higher guest satisfaction.
- Issue cleaning supplies and equipment to associates.
- On occasion, clean rooms or assist staff with cleaning rooms.
- Address associate performance and behavior concerns by either direct intervention with HHM associates or through vendor.
- Supervise laundry employees, if applicable.
- Prepare work schedules for HHM associates or provide vendor with anticipated occupancy to ensure proper staff levels.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Practice safe work habits and wear protective safety equipment.
- Assist in the breakfast area as needed.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience or equivalent training required.
- Previous supervisory responsibility preferred.
HHM is an award-winning hotel management and investment company that operates over 200 full-service and select-service hotels with 10,000 associates in markets across the country. HHM is a leading manager of Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt brands, and also operates over 30 independent luxury and lifestyle hotels. The highly experienced and stable operating team is known for being nimble, accountable, and passionate in how they drive market-leading results for owners and best-in-class experiences for associates and guests.
AddressLone Tree, CO
HousekeepingView all jobs at HHM
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?